Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ADSR project



This project wasn't to hard to do and it was fun for the most part. I had writers block when I first started, but I was able to write something. The piece isn't to long at all. It also has two parts to it. The first part sounds something from lord of the rings and the second part sounds something you would hear today. I made a poizone and change the ADSR around to my liking. The attack comes up pretty fast and it release pretty fast also. (Full information of ADSR is the post before this one) All the parts in the song is written by me, no riff machine, no chop. This is a first for the most part for me to do. I wasn't to good writing parts for the songs before but I like this one for sure. I didn't do a crazy kick drum or a drum. Kept it nice and simple. I add a triangle too and kept that simple as well. For the two parts, what I did to make them sound different was to shorten the notes and change the pitch. Gives off a whole new feeling/sound of it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm notsure the first part has a Lord of the Rings sound to it. It's not epic enough to fit that description. I hear a slow attack, but that's about it.
    This piece sounds unfinished. You have a good start, but these parts need harmonic support.

    ReplyDelete