Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Second poizone update

For my second Poizone, I'm using the ADSR. I have the attack and Decay pretty high to the top.I want a fast attack so the sound isn't tacking to long to rise up. The attack is around 1300ms and the Decay is around 1900ms. Same thing kinda for Sustain like attack. I did not want the sound take to long to rise and I did not want it take to long to go away. Sustain is not that high. Its at 12%. The Release is at 1200ms. I didn't want to have the release to high so it wouldn't hold out the sound for to long.

3 comments:

  1. What kind of sound are you going for here? is it a plucked string sound?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds more like a Pipe Organ, I think. I'm going for more of a harmony sound. I had Lord of the Rings in mind when I was making it. Right now it sounds weird to me. It kinda sounds like it is a little to much of a computer sound, if that makes since. I'm trying to fix it though, to give it a more smooth, gently sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So a long, sustained sound then. Try changing the shape of the wave closer to that of a sine wave.

    ReplyDelete