Thursday, June 2, 2011

Update-Not finished yet



This is my updated version of the chord project. It has the same idea as the last one I posted but much different and a lot better. It is pretty much a new song since I started with nothing. I did the Ionian scale. All of the notes are over a C. I keep the same pattern threw the whole song and just build around it for now. My finish version is going to have a longer version of the main pattern to switch up the feel of the song. I like the soft, smooth feeling. I'm going to give it an faster past to it though near the end. I used a kick drum, string bass, and a shake to build around the main pattern. That is about it for now. My next update will be my finished version.

1 comment:

  1. I think a slightly faster attack on the opening synth sound would help. I also think the piano melody should be expanded more and a bit more bass to round out the bottom end.

    ReplyDelete